Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good coffee maker

Options
  • 19-03-2014 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a really good coffee machine?

I know Tassimo have been mentioned on here before. and also Nespresso.

What can you guys recommend?

Also where is the best place to buy?

Thanks a million in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭SJ.

The woman who works in Bon Espresso Merrion row - she knows her stuff.

To actually answer your question - what do you want to make? Espresso? long coffees? milky things? Do you want capsules to do it all or are you prepared to steam & foam your own milk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

SJ. wrote: »
    To actually answer your question - what do you want to make? Espresso? long coffees? milky things? Do you want capsules to do it all or are you prepared to steam & foam your own milk?

Thank you for the reply, i'd like to make espresso's, latte, cappucino etc...

Ideally it would be via the capsules

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I'd personally go with the Tassimo. Makes an easy job of it. Also at the price its at in Harvey Norman its worth it at the moment

See what you can get cheaper so - Dolce Gusto or Tassimo both do that and a (limited) range of capsules are available in Tesco. Look through the BAs here - think there was a machine you could order via tesco.co.uk recently. You could try adverts.ie too.

I have a Tassimo - Costa Americano is bloody strong - Costa Cappuccino is nice and some fancier black coffees via Amazon are lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dirtyden

I got the dolce gusto on amazon for 45 sterling. A very nice machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

dirtyden wrote: »
    I got the dolce gusto on amazon for 45 sterling. A very nice machine.

do amazon deliver to ROI?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Ah ya. Amazon are great. Like Nespresso myself. Easy and consistent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dirtyden

do amazon deliver to ROI?

Yes delivery is free at that price too.

Advertisement