Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

creche???

Options
  • 19-03-2014 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi all just looking for some advice,my little girl is 18 months and i am thinking of putting her into creche,i dont work till evening time so its more for her own devolpment and to play with kids her own age,just looking to see peoples general opions on sending that age group to creche also if anyone could reccommond a good creche in sligo town thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Hi there,
    Creches are great, if it's for work. TBH, I would bring her to some 'Mums and Tots' Group or some play areas where she will get some interaction with children her own age - and you will meet some mums and maybe you could get into a coffee (for you) and playdates for your little girl.
    Good Luck!

Advertisement