Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do eircom really want me to contact my solicitor , comreg and the radio?

Options
  • 19-03-2014 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

i have had a complaint in place for 4 weeks now and have heard squat from anyone , all the promises someone will call and no one does. a full month my service was down, both broadband and evision and now ive been informed by an agent that ive been misold a prodect that no one else has as the company hasnt officially launched it yet but a sales agent was happy to proceed with this order. call me today or thenext message will be from my solicitor and also comreg. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭TheVandal

I'm delighted I got away when I did. I cancelled it but they kept on billing me for months after- all of a sudden BAM collection letter. Absolute disgrace of a company.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭paulhardman

Don't waste your time going to Comreg - my complaint to them was acknowledged by Eircom on 29 Jan but is still not resolved.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

DaveyIRL wrote: »
    i have had a complaint in place for 4 weeks now and have heard squat from anyone , all the promises someone will call and no one does. a full month my service was down, both broadband and evision and now ive been informed by an agent that ive been misold a prodect that no one else has as the company hasnt officially launched it yet but a sales agent was happy to proceed with this order. call me today or thenext message will be from my solicitor and also comreg. 
    Hi DaveyIRL
    You should certainly have had a call before this and our apologies that you have not. Would you mind PMing me with your line no. and a good contact number and we will look into this here.
    Tony

TheVandal wrote: »
    I'm delighted I got away when I did. I cancelled it but they kept on billing me for months after- all of a sudden BAM collection letter. Absolute disgrace of a company.
    Hi TheVandal
    If you PM us the details here we can have this matter investigated and may be able to help. As a collection letter has already been issued I cannot promise we can change this but we will certainly do our best for you.
    Tony

Don't waste your time going to Comreg - my complaint to them was acknowledged by Eircom on 29 Jan but is still not resolved.  
    Hi Paul
    again, you should certainly have had a reply before this time. Would you mind PMing me your details and details of issue and I can escalate your case from here. We should be able to get a response and our apologies this has not happened already.
    Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭TheVandal

TheVandal wrote: »
    Hi TheVandal
    If you PM us the details here we can have this matter investigated and may be able to help. As a collection letter has already been issued I cannot promise we can change this but we will certainly do our best for you.
    Tony
    Too late chief- I had to pay it in the end. This is going back ages ago now.

Advertisement