Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon Issue

Options
  • 19-03-2014 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

And now I am having problem with my Groupon voucher!! such a pain in the backside as I was so excited to get my order!! thing I ordered: Swiss Royalty Line Coloured Knives. the deal was buy one set for 35e or two sets for 49.90e.

Of Course I opted for the two set deal, second one for my sister (cheaper anyway). Today I got my knifes but only one set arrived!!! I was soo mad! First thing I called Groupon... spoke to some nice girl (she was giggling quite a lot) but she couldn't grasp what happened and I was on hold most of the time... but anyway eventually she understood that instead of two sets I paid for I got ONLY ONE!! she gave me two options.. either to send them back the set I got and they will refund me the full amount or I will get part of it refunded and get to keep what I have got but she needs to log official complaint and that will take about 7 working days to be checked and they will get back to me via e-mail.

I would prefer to get the second set instead of a refund but she said they can't do it!. Plus she couldn't tell how much they will refund me if anything. I only started my investigation about that so I wonder how long it will take to be resolved because the last thing I want is to waste my time with Groupon.

FUNNY thing is that the girl I spoke to on the phone said: that sometimes it happens with those deals where you have two sets on offer that one doesn't get delivered! I am like WTF!!??

Also I checked on my confirmation mail it said: "Order sold by: MONTE REGIO ALIMENTACI�N ARTESANAL SOCIEDAD AN�NIMA" and the package was sent from Madrid but I cant find contact details for them as there is a few companies called the same, so which one should I contact? the one that sells ham? from what I understood (when read a bit about terms of sale) it's the merchant who is responsible for delivering your goods! so I sent an e-mail to Groupon and asked for customer contact details for that company. We will see what the response is going to be.

Alright then, I will write an update on how this problem was solved... when this will happen depends on Groupon's swift work!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

sylwia881 - I have moved your post to its own thread. Please do not create duplicate posts (same post in two different threads) or post in old threads

dudara

Advertisement