Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Source for iPhone 4 screen

• 19-03-2014 2:32pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Long story short, I bought a replacement screen for my iPhone 4 from eBay, it took 3 weeks to arrive and when I finally sat down to fit it, I made a balls of things and broke it.

So having learned from my mistake (hopefully), I'm looking to buy another screen and try again - but I don't want to have to wait another 3 weeks for it to get to me.

Can anyone recommend a decent supplier of iPhone 4 screens in Ireland (or even Britain) that won't cost twice the amount you'd pay for something from the US? I don't mind paying a little bit extra for the convenience - I just don't want to spend €40/50 instead of €25.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Try syncron.ie

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Thanks for that - was really impressed with the price before I spotted the 'ex vat' bit - still probably cheaper than most, though.

Have you used them before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭massy086

http://www.adverts.ie/member/321642
    this guy sell,s screens with lcd for 25 euro.I have used many of them and they are great.hope it helps

Advertisement