Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phillip egan wholesale meats waterford

Options
  • 19-03-2014 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

hi just wondering has anybody been to this meat wholesalers,heard a couple of workmates chatting about it the other day during the teabreak,just said i would enquire if anybody on here was ever there and what the produce is like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,772 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from Food & Drink as the locals here would be better able to advise you.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

I used to use him a lot for meat etc.. his stuff isnt too bad and can be good value too..

Just get fed up to be honest going out there as used to buy in bulk and end up freezing it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

where is he based

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

Yeah I've used him a few times. Great prices if you are able to buy in bulk and freeze stuff. He's over in one of the units in one of the estates over in Cleaboy, past genzyme.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

HE IS based in he westside business park, I would buy all my meat from him, not everything is bulk buying eg 2 chicken pascals for 3 euro or 5 strip lion steaks for 10 euro, The quality of the meat is excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭patsy sally

ok thanks for the replys

Advertisement