Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agility training - North Dublin

• 19-03-2014 3:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

Can anyone reccommend a beginners agilty class in North Dublin? As close to Dublin 11 as possible, as my fella gets bad car sickness. I've been onto Dog Training Ireland, but they are not running agility at the moment :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

There is agility at the National Show Centre in Cloghran. It is pay as you go & beginners start at 12. It is about 10 mins drive from Dublin 11

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

Definitely Dublin Dog Training. John is the most experienced agility handler and instructor in the country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Another vote for Dublin Dog Training here.
    John recently had great success with training a junior agility team which did brilliant in the UK and is the trainer for the senior team heading to Holland in May to take part in the IFCS world agility championship.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭480905

The Dog Place, in Donabate. Instructor is Level 7 Agility Handler, has competed at World Championship level.

• Advertisement

480905 wrote: »
    The Dog Place, in Donabate. Instructor is Level 7 Agility Handler, has competed at World Championship level.

I've never heard of that place, do you have any more details? website or name of instructor?

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭480905

http://apdt.ie/index.php/find-a-trainer/dublin/

Huge amount of experience in all disciplines. If you're in competitive agility you know Karen, and Shep.

480905 wrote: »
    http://apdt.ie/index.php/find-a-trainer/dublin/

Huge amount of experience in all disciplines. If you're in competitive agility you know Karen, and Shep.

I know Karen and Shep well, we're both on the team going to the world agility championships :)

Advertisement