Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones Dentist for teeth whitening

Options
  • 19-03-2014 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Has anyone used any Greystones based dentist for teeth whitening & if so how much is it?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

Cranipea wrote: »
    Has anyone used any Greystones based dentist for teeth whitening & if so how much is it?
    Thanks

It is 45 in the dental studio. Got a free check up with it with my prsi!
    Christine Sweeney is a great dentist, can't recommend her enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

A bleaching tray system is €250, so not sure where the €45 comes from...

http://www.thedentalstudio.ie/prices/

homer911 wrote: »
    A bleaching tray system is €250, so not sure where the €45 comes from...

http://www.thedentalstudio.ie/prices/

Bit dim sorry read it as teeth cleaning! I have the tray too actually and it was 250! But the bleach is just 30 I think I get one every year!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Cranipea

Thanks guys! Yeah i got that price alright but wondered if there was any cheaper. Cheaper but without sacrificing quality!! But that sounds ok then if its only 30 every so often then for the bleach once you have the trays. Do your teeth get super sensitive audreyp?!

My teeth get crazy sensitive with it. The first time you do it it takes a couple of weeks to get them white (well depends on the initial colour)
    I went for a teeth cleaning and then started using them straight afterwards so before I managed to stain my teeth with tea. The first time after about a week my teeth were very sensitive in the morning and pretty much till lunch.
    Now they are fine cause I only need to do it for a week and then they are white again. Still a bit weird in the morning but it doesn't last long.
    I have to wear a retainer for my teeth anyway so used to the uncomfy feeling of the trays.

• Advertisement
Advertisement