Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone pre order Infamous from Gamestop.ie?

Options
  • 19-03-2014 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

I'm like a child here waiting for it to ship. Every friday release I have ordered it always dispatches Wednesday afternoon and arrives Thursday morning :D Anyone else waiting on any games to come?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭iMark

Yep, pre ordered from gamestop. Still has a status of confirmed but sometimes they don't change that until after it gets delivered so I am still holding out hope it will arrive this morning as I am off today and in work on a 12 hour shift tomorrow lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

iMark wrote: »
    Yep, pre ordered from gamestop. Still has a status of confirmed but sometimes they don't change that until after it gets delivered so I am still holding out hope it will arrive this morning as I am off today and in work on a 12 hour shift tomorrow lol!

I've got the emails from gamestop saying its shipped. Just waiting now :D

Raekwondo wrote: »
    I've got the emails from gamestop saying its shipped. Just waiting now :D

Its one thing that does irk me about gamestop slightly is they seem to lack consistency with sending the emails for shipments. When GTA V launched they never sent me an email to say it had shipped and it turned up anyway on the day of launch. Other times they have sent the email out just fine. When did you get your email for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

iMark wrote: »
    Its one thing that does irk me about gamestop slightly is they seem to lack consistency with sending the emails for shipments. When GTA V launched they never sent me an email to say it had shipped and it turned up anyway on the day of launch. Other times they have sent the email out just fine. When did you get your email for it?

Was about 5 yesterday evening, it's in my town atm in the post office so it should be here soon

Raekwondo wrote: »
    Was about 5 yesterday evening, it's in my town atm in the post office so it should be here soon

Nice, hopefully you will get it today then! Which in turn gives me a bit of hope it might arrive today :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement