Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic in South Dublin

• 19-03-2014 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hello everyone,

Just wondering is there anyone in South Dublin interested in meeting up maybe once a week or every two weeks to play Magic the Gathering?
    Or any other Card or board games?

If I got enough names I would try set something up. Let me know and what suits ie weekly, two weeks or monthly.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 alexm

If your looking for somewhere to play, go to the warchest in dun laoighre they have a load of different things and plenty of people go their

• Registered Users Posts: 33 booladen

Cool, I have heard about that place.
    Is there a fee to enter in games and register or just in off the street and play?

Thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 13 alexm

nope its free to play casual games even the owner may be able to play depending on who is around, there are usually people looking to play casually, they also have mini tournaments on which have a fee but it lets you play a lot, also another place which has a lot of people who play mtg is gamers world in dublin, tuesdays thursdays and fridays usually have loads of people in to play magic and someone will always be up for a game

• Registered Users Posts: 33 booladen

Wow thats great. I'll check them both out.

Thanks for the info :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 jopm

South Dublin BoardGamers might also be of interest to you particularly in the context of other card games and board games. Although MTG is not played in the Group there are a no of the Group into Game of Thrones LCG and Android Netrunner.

• Advertisement
Advertisement