Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you use Navigon?

• 19-03-2014 5:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

If you do, does it say and display exit names in English or Irish? On my and my wife's phone since iOS 7 it's doing it in Irish. As you can see in the screen shot.

It's supposed to say Limerick in English but it's giving me the Irish name.

I can see anywhere in the phone settings or the app that would change it back to English. All other directions are in English.

z8fo.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

Same on mine. No idea why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

TBi wrote: »
    Same on mine. No idea why.

Did it start with iOS 7?

I've tried contacting navigon on Facebook but no answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Have you check your locale settings,

settings >> general >> international >> Region Format should be set to Ireland and not Irish (Ireland).

Developers of apps will read this setting and provide localisations based off it.

Have you check your locale settings,

settings >> general >> international >> Region Format should be set to Ireland and not Irish (Ireland).

Developers of apps will read this setting and provide localisations based off it.

Yeah it's set to Ireland not Irish. Even if I change it to UK or Australia it's still the same problem in the app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

mad muffin wrote: »
    Did it start with iOS 7?

It started with newer versions of Navigon, not just iOS 7 as far as i remember.

• Advertisement

TBi wrote: »
    It started with newer versions of Navigon, not just iOS 7 as far as i remember.

OK, thanks. I finally got a reply from them today. They are looking into it.

Advertisement