Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster bank accounts

Options
  • 19-03-2014 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi all, I recently put a thread up about my issue with UB. Basically came into some hardship and the VERY day I was able to sort it out they advised they have cancelled my accounts. I had a savings account, two current accounts and also a credit card. Now my savings account had nothing in it.......my bank account had a few euro in it and my other account was overdrawn. My credit card was in debit, but within its limit. Now all but my credit card has disappeared from online banking. So they are obviously closed and my credit card is still active online. I used it today in tescos and it worked fine. So do you think they are allowing me to keep my card or do credit cards take longer to close than normal banking accounts? anyones help would be muchly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Surely a call to them will yield an answer?

Advertisement