Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emobile contract ended but still getting billed????

Options
  • 19-03-2014 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

my 18 month contract  finished with you and I gave you one months notice via telephone and email Feb 7th. 
    I get acknowledgment email feb 10th to say my a/c would be cancelled after 30 days.
    My a/c gets debited on March 4th but today i receive an email stating I owe 101.17 and will be debited from my a/c. What the hell is going on?????

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

my 18 month contract  finished with you and I gave you one months notice via telephone and email Feb 7th. 
    I get acknowledgment email feb 10th to say my a/c would be cancelled after 30 days.
    My a/c gets debited on March 4th but today i receive an email stating I owe 101.17 and will be debited from my a/c. What the hell is going on?????
    Hi Fingers Mcginty,

Could you PM your mobile number and PIN I will get this checked out.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Hi Fingers Mcginty,

Grainne
    done

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Hi Fingers Mcginty,

Grainne
      done
    Thanks,

I will get back to you shortly.

Grainne

Advertisement