Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Places to find Retro/vintage Computers

• 19-03-2014 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey Guys I'm Starting a Collection of Vintage computers and was wondering where is a good place to look in Dublin :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,621 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Best place to find those is on Adverts, they come up in Vintage computing from time to time, and donedeal and ebay.
    I'm afraid you are not permitted to seek sales of items here though.
    And this forum is almost exclusively around console and arcade games, with the very occasional computer in there as well.
    However, the place to ask for such computers is in our marketplace but you do not have the post count to use it, sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Adam Walsh

no problem my mistake :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Not a whole lot in Dublin really, some stuff does appear on Adverts but its rare enough that anything exotic turns up.

Amibay is probably the best for computer stuff and with parcel motel shipping stuff from the UK is a whole lot easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Adam Walsh

Advertisement