Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed - Unity

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'm only five minutes into starting this game and I've already had to quit out. I was unable to control my character but I could still pause the game.

I restarted the game and at the point where it broke the first time a cutscene triggered that didn't the first time.

So one major bug after five minutes, it doesn't bode well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I'm only five minutes into starting this game and I've already had to quit out. I was unable to control my character but I could still pause the game.

I restarted the game and at the point where it broke the first time a cutscene triggered that didn't the first time.

So one major bug after five minutes, it doesn't bode well.

Only started mine up 2 days ago had no problems (besides minor glitches) so far beside one black screen freeze when starting up the game, only played as far as you unlock Paris though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭badknees

Patch4 seems to be working, when you get to sequence 6 then things get very sluggish and some side missions don't seem to work.Glitches in relation to getting in and out of windows are annoying sometimes when you push the button for a smoke bomb you may actually unleash 2/3bombs as opposed to just 1.The times I have been unable to move on a roof has now become annoying.I don't mind the combat glitches but I hate trying to move on a rooftop in one direction but end up spinning.I have bought all the Ac games but this is going to be my last.Another annoyance with the game is the fact that you will not be able to complete the game 100% unless you go co-op,or pay extra for uplay,.Such a rip off.Hex points are just another rip off.Just say no more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭badknees

Oh and I should add, my usual tactic is to do all the viewpoints.I done that in Unity now when I fast travel to them there is a message telling me to synch them again! My favourite is rescuing the Prince I done that then got a message to defend him him unfortunately there was no one to defend him from!I used my phantom blade to mark my kill and funnily enough those blue markers lasted for another two missions.

So I made a Club/Crew thingy on the AssassinsCreed.com/unite page and I have my uPlay linked to my PS4 but when I go into my game and into My Brotherhood it not there? How do I get it into my game?

^ so it turns out the website ones don't carry over to the in game ones :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Installed this before Xmas on the XO but have yet to play it. I am just to addicted to Dragon Age at the moment.

Has there been another patch over the Xmas holidays?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just the 6.5gig patch before Xmas , nothing since .

• Registered Users Posts: 3 andrew18

Cant wait! Any sources for download?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

andrew18 wrote: »
    Cant wait! Any sources for download?

What do you mean, any sources for downloading what?

Can someone explain the Nomad chests to me? I've unlocked two in the iOS app and opened them in the game. But I didn't get any rewards in the game.

What is the point of them?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Can someone explain the Nomad chests to me? I've unlocked two in the iOS app and opened them in the game. But I didn't get any rewards in the game.

Ya you can only open them with the app, there a waste of time tbh

Ya you can only open them with the app, there a waste of time tbh

Really? It says that you can either open them in-game or they will unlock after 24 hours in the app.

Guess I'll just ignore them.

Some of them give you Assassins outfits, I've opened two and received Edwards Outfits from Black Flag in one of them nothing in the other

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Some of them give you Assassins outfits, I've opened two and received Edwards Outfits from Black Flag in one of them nothing in the other

Initiates is down at the moment so you can open all the gold chests which contain all the outfits from previous games except altair which can only be unlocked via the app

Initiates is down at the moment so you can open all the gold chests which contain all the outfits from previous games except altair which can only be unlocked via the app

Is it down for good or just the time being?

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Is it down for good or just the time being?

Time being

• Registered Users Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Bit of a noob question, but are some of the viewpoints hidden?

I've cleared the storyline and about 70% of the Paris stories and have only started to the collect the chests now and sync the viewpoints. Not bothered with ridiculous Phone app ****e, Nomad chests etc...

Trilla wrote: »
    Bit of a noob question, but are some of the viewpoints hidden?

I've cleared the storyline and about 70% of the Paris stories and have only started to the collect the chests now and sync the viewpoints. Not bothered with ridiculous Phone app ****e, Nomad chests etc...

Did ya get the one in versaille (excuse the spelling):o

Unlocked two gold chests earlier. Got money in one and an Assassin outfit in the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Does the same thing ever happen for the chests unlocked via the smart phone mini game? :o

I wish :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Anyone know what the difference is between Accepting a mission and Accept & Track a mission?

Dead Kings DLC is out next week and is free
    Picking up following the events of Assassin’s Creed Unity, the new Dead Kings DLC leads Arno to the dark and dreary city of Saint Denis, the final resting place of French royalty. But what will Arno uncover in the dismal and decrepit crypts that lie beneath the foreboding Basillica? Mysteries and intrigue fold in on themselves within the shadows of Saint Denis’ ancient catacombs, threatening to envelope Arno as well!
    Enter the subterranean warren of tunnels and chambers armed with new weaponry to bolster Arno’s arsenal. Included in this update is the multipurpose Guillotine Gun which combines the skull-splitting heft of a heavy axe with the room-clearing blast radius of a grenade launcher.

Dead Kings also adds new co-op and single-player missions as well as new open world activities including treasure hunts, contracts and Murder Mysteries, delivering plenty of extra content to blow into smithereens with your new Guillotine Gun.

In letting go of a lifetime of regret, Arno may also lose his life to the secrets buried within Saint Denis…

Anyone have a club running in AC Unity? On PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

what the hell is a raider leader?!
    Achievement
    Kill 15 Raider leaders
    I haven't done yet

Trilla wrote: »
    what the hell is a raider leader?!
    Achievement
    Kill 15 Raider leaders
    I haven't done yet

That's from the DLC coming out next week

That's from the DLC coming out next week

CHEERS X

Anyone have a club running in AC Unity? On PS4.

Just after setting up a boards one. Just look for club called BoardsIE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

Just after setting up a boards one. Just look for club called BoardsIE

Brilliant! Will join at the weekend. Will be about a good bit saturday if anyone is interested in running some co-op....

• Advertisement

Someone do the same on X1? I'm in work until 6:30 today so if anyone wants to do one soon (I'm also v lazy :p)

Advertisement