Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IS there trains from Limerick?

Options
  • 19-03-2014 10:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi appointment in the Hospital tommorrow coming from Limerick. Does anyone know if buses go from Limerick to ennis and then a train from Ennis to Galway? have looked at the timetable and it appears that is the case but can't be certain. Does anyone know for sure? Appointment is at ten, so train gets there earlier.
    Thanks
    I

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

AFAIK It's still bus transfer to ennis.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭running the roads

Thanks, and do you know if all services still operate? even the 5.55am?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭running the roads

thanks, had seen that, appears to indicate that there is a 5.55am but I trust word of mouth more than an electronic timetable :)

Well i was at station two weeks ago and bus transfers are said to be on until end of next month. (used to work there, the source is a member of irish rail staff i was chatting to)

• Advertisement
Advertisement