Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another request for stats on postgrads after qualifying...

• 19-03-2014 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm across several different forums looking for stats for various projects I'm involved in. Head wrecking!

I'm looking for a possible link to some stats for where postgrads work after they finish. Ireland or abroad

There are lots of reports on the HEA site, so need to trawl through them, but is there anywhere I could get topline figures on just the numbers of post grad / masters courses available per college in Ireland, and how many people apply, rather than loads and loads of excel report stats.

Also, would anyone know if there are stats for the amount of people taking up post grad course to get off the dole?

Sorry if the questions seem dumb!

Advertisement