Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 week ban from soccer

Options
  • 20-03-2014 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I've just got a 2 week ban from Kess in the soccer forum, apparently for my sig.

I've had this sig for some time now, and it's just now that it's an issue in the soccer forum.

There was a mod warning but i honestly didn't see it as so much crap in that thread

Would like to dispute it

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Sorry just getting to this now but I've been a little "indisposed" for a few days, and equally any follow-up may be delayed.

To start this off though, have you discussed your ban with the mod in question, as required before starting a thread here?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm going to cut straight to the chase here as I've been discussing this with the Soccer mods and the Sports CMods.

The fact that you've had the sig for some time is irrelevant. The fact that you didn't see any mod warning is also irrelevant. You are fully aware of what you are referencing in the sig and it's clearly designed to taunt and provoke a reaction from Liverpool fans, so therefore you shouldn't even need a mod warning to tell you that you're acting the dick. It's nasty and spiteful, and that sort of thing has no place on Boards. I've removed your sig and if I see anything like it again I will siteban you.

Ban upheld.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement