Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Solo traveller-Any groups out there?

• 20-03-2014 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of any groups or organisations for solo travellers. I'm at a stage where all my friends are paired off so don't have any options there. I really want to see places and have I have travelled alone before but it's just more fun for me with other people. Any of the group setups I've seen have an average age of 50 plus and I'm early thirties so would ideally want to travel with similar age groups.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 gem19

Hi therr m n my late twentys hpe to travel to oz this year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I went with G Adventures and Trek America before. Highly recommend both, although depends on what leader you get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭Evenstevens

Thanks will check those both out.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭grimm2005

If there aren't any group packages that suit you, but you still want to travel, I'd recommend finding very small, highly rated hostels that put on a lot of social activities and stay in a shared room, this way you're almost guaranteed to meet people in the same mind set.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I did trips with Gap now G Adventures, they were brilliant and everyone was always around the same age in the groups, early-mid 30s in my case !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement