Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confusing Holiday Work Visa Situation?

Options
  • 20-03-2014 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey Folks, I'm looking for some advice.
    Last year I applied for the holiday work visa (with apparently half the country)and didn't get through but I was put on the waiting list. Fast forward to December last year, I receive an email saying that there are positions available now. Eventually I received the conditional letter for the cic part. I then submitted everything for it and have been waiting ever since last December for any word on my application. I did receive a message a day or two after submitting it initially in regards to my police cert being out of date but I rectified immediately.
    I just want to know if anyone has been this position themselves or knows anything about it? I'm worried that the opening of the 2014 visa process might mess with my chances in someway because I'm using my 2013 application.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭NewsMeQuick

I haven't had this myself, but did you contact them? Keep contacting them to push the issue, I'm sure you have a limited time to move things forward.

Advertisement