Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOODIES aagh

Options
  • 20-03-2014 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Went online this morning 7.15 am to look for a Rotary clothes line as my two Jack Russel's have it pulled apart they had a 60cm reduced from €79.95 to €40, great will reserve that later this morning when i went back on line to reserve at 12.20 nada gone had cookies enabled was or did i not know about some secret way or policy at Woodies Cork.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

After leaving feedback with Woodies i was contacted from a very pleasant girl named Teresa at Woodies and i was offered a exact same deal. With thanks to Teresa and Woodies.Customer service its alive and well.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭mikehn

I didnt have the same experience, ordered a bosch grinder last week, they delivered the wrong one, rang the helpline and the attitude was that it was the same price so whats the beef!!. There was a serious difference between the one that I ordered and the one I received as the on off switch design had been changed(very much for the worst). I ended driving to Tralee to get the one that I wanted, I offered to drop the incorrect one into their Tralee store to save them the expense of a courier pick up but they refused. So I have lost a couple of hours and cost of fuel all because someone couldnt be bothered to pick up the phone and say sorry out of stock on this one, can I offer you a different model. And no I was not offered a credit note for a tenner for my fuel and time. OK rant over but how I was handled on the phone would make a perfect case study of how not to handle a customer, I was left feeling that they could'nt be bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Lads - this is the Bargain Alerts (Requests) forum. This thread more appropriate in Consumer Issues or elsewhere

Advertisement