Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBLA Games for Kids?

• 20-03-2014 3:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭

My nephew and niece are visiting over the weekend (ages 7 and 5) and I'm going to introduce them to the Xbox 360. They're well used to the Wii (Mario, Skylanders etc.) so the games don't need to be too simple.

Any recommendations on XBLA? I think stuff like Castle Crashers and Raskulls will go down well, maybe some of the easier Trials levels.... anything else? Preferably 2 player (co-op/competitive), but all suggestions welcome....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Rayman Origins is down to £11.99 and should fit the bill perfectly.

Oh, there's Joe Danger too if you had even considered something like Trials.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,380 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Dungeon defenders is free at the moment with gold, not sure if it's any good but looks kid friendly at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

peggle is good, was on sale recently as well.

Advertisement