Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Term Payment Plan?

Options
  • 20-03-2014 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hello,

I received a bill of over 200 Euros, which will be taken out of my account through Direct Debit on the 28th March. However, I am in financial difficulty and I was wondering if I could pay this bill in full through a long term payment plan? As there is no way I can afford to pay over 200 euros in one go.

I can pay 25 Euros per week through Direct Debit every Wednesday as that would suit me better.

I tried to call Electric Ireland many times this morning, but cannot get through. I have already sent an Email to Eservice, but I thought that the query would reach Electric Ireland quicker, if I posted here.

I look forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Sapphire3,

We do indeed set up payment plans. If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number and name/address/telephone number, we will see how we can assist.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Sapphire3

Hi Sapphire3,

We do indeed set up payment plans. If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number and name/address/telephone number, we will see how we can assist.

Kind regards,
    Una
    Hi Una,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. 
    I have sent you a PM with those details.

Regards,

Sapphire3

Advertisement