Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questioning ATM withdrawl

Options
  • 20-03-2014 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Was wondering if it was possible to query an ATM withdrawl.

I was in Liverpool a couple of weeks ago and there appears to be an ATM withdrawl for a large amount, however I do not recall withdrawing such an amount, or requesting such an amount.

I would like to idetify the ATM if possible, as there does not appear to be a withdrawl charge on my account for this amount of sterling either.

My branch is in Rathfarnham, but I have little chance of making it to this branch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi stedonly,

Thanks for contacting us and welcome to boards.ie.

Regrettably, as we do not have account access here we are unable to check this for you. However, if you are registered for Bank of Ireland 365 please call our team on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1404 4000 and a representative will be happy to look into this further for you.

Alternatively, you can send a secure message through the Online Service Desk. The representatives who work this channel have account access and may be able to provide you with more information on this withdrawal.

If you are not a 365 user you will need to contact your branch directly. Please see here for contact details of you branch.

We hope this query is resolved for you soon and if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to get back in touch. 

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement