Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

order status and completion

Options
  • 20-03-2014 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi
    we are moving premises and lines were scheduled to be installed yesterday 19th march  and was told I would get a call from engineer - I've been unabe to get an update since - we can't get broadband in until he lines are in and at this stage there is a real danger we wont have that either by our move date next week which will be disastourous- it took days to get the lines ordered but I was hoping the install would be straightforward but not looking that way now. please help order no is 6014652P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

karenalt wrote: »
    hi
    we are moving premises and lines were scheduled to be installed yesterday 19th march  and was told I would get a call from engineer - I've been unabe to get an update since - we can't get broadband in until he lines are in and at this stage there is a real danger we wont have that either by our move date next week which will be disastourous- it took days to get the lines ordered but I was hoping the install would be straightforward but not looking that way now. please help order no is 6014652P

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Karenalt

I’m sorry to hear of this. There have been a few delays as resource has been aimed towards the resolution to existing damage to the network in your area. I have requested an update on this from the works controller and will get back to you as soon as I have more information.

Thanks

Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2 karenalt

hi

Hi Karenalt

I’m sorry to hear of this. There have been a few delays as resource has been aimed towards the resolution to existing damage to the network in your area. I have requested an update on this from the works controller and will get back to you as soon as I have more information.

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Al its getting harder to get any sense out of what is going on - I've been told order is now scheduled for Monday 24th March we need broadband after that - we are not on site at present - eircom state reason for non completion on wed 19th March was either a problem with the address or a problem with contacting me - eircom have sent correspondence to new address and I've checked all the detail with eircom and no problem with either - all this info was sent by email at time or ordering so there no issue from our side with incorrect details given what's more annoying is the tenants at premises tell me an eircom guy was there Friday 14th for Alltrans and he was directed to comms room etc so again that proves no issue with finding the place - how can I be assured that order will be completed Monday and that broadband will be installed next week too ? new account no. is 82431660 if that helps at all and you have the order no 6014652P from my previous post - can some assure us that we will have lines for middle of next week up and running ? thanks Karen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hi

Hi Karenalt

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Al its getting harder to get any sense out of what is going on - I've been told order is now scheduled for Monday 24th March we need broadband after that - we are not on site at present - eircom state reason for non completion on wed 19th March was either a problem with the address or a problem with contacting me - eircom have sent correspondence to new address and I've checked all the detail with eircom and no problem with either - all this info was sent by email at time or ordering so there no issue from our side with incorrect details given what's more annoying is the tenants at premises tell me an eircom guy was there Friday 14th for Alltrans and he was directed to comms room etc so again that proves no issue with finding the place - how can I be assured that order will be completed Monday and that broadband will be installed next week too ? new account no. is 82431660 if that helps at all and you have the order no 6014652P from my previous post - can some assure us that we will have lines for middle of next week up and running ? thanks Karen

Hi karenalt

I will of course request urgency on this for you. I will note  the circumstances to your order number and let you know as soon as I have an update on this for you. It really should be installed next week and to be honest I cannot see anything that will cause further delays.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement