Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ref : Home Broadband

Options
  • 20-03-2014 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

Hi there ,

I am hoping that someone can help me. I recently received notice from my Landlord that they will be moving back into their apartment  which means I have to move out.

I a hoping someone from eircom can facilitate my request to cancel this account and I can pay any out standing bill . Now the reason I am asking here rather than customer care is that apparently customer care are telling me that I am under contract. I have denied this and I am hoping a rep here can help me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Little Pea wrote: »
    Hi there ,

I am hoping that someone can help me. I recently received notice from my Landlord that they will be moving back into their apartment  which means I have to move out.

I a hoping someone from eircom can facilitate my request to cancel this account and I can pay any out standing bill . Now the reason I am asking here rather than customer care is that apparently customer care are telling me that I am under contract. I have denied this and I am hoping a rep here can help me.

Hi Little Pea

A contract of 12 months exists with all accounts with eircom. This is advised under the terms & conditions of service and I'm afraid I will be unable to make exceptions. I can advise that if you open the account up at another address you will not be charged a cancellation fee.

All cancellation requests must go through the dedicated channel which is the cancellations team on free phone 1901 (options 4 then 3).

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement