Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Shower!???

Options
  • 20-03-2014 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I just moved jobs and my old job had a shower available to employees, my new one doesn't. The thing is I used to run at lunchtime which not only free'd up time in the evening but actually made me feel more awake afterwards! What can I do now? Anyone with any suggestions re places to shower in the Salthill area of Galway would be much appreciated. I know I could join a leisure centre but it seems extreme when all I want to use is the shower!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

brownetara wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I just moved jobs and my old job had a shower available to employees, my new one doesn't. The thing is I used to run at lunchtime which not only free'd up time in the evening but actually made me feel more awake afterwards! What can I do now? Anyone with any suggestions re places to shower in the Salthill area of Galway would be much appreciated. I know I could join a leisure centre but it seems extreme when all I want to use is the shower!
    Thanks

Baby wipes and a can of lynx.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭goalscoringhero

brownetara wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Thanks

Take a dip in the sea at Blackrock, then use the little water tap at the changing facilities to wash off the salt water.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭martin6651

There is also a shower at the top of the slip before you enter the changing area.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Not quite Salthill, but the changing rooms in Dangan are open to the public from around 7am to 6pm. Lots of runners avail of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Worn Out

There was also another shower on Ladies Beach, opposite Galway Bay Hotel but it's more like a drip. Might be fixed by the summer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement