Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing machine technician

Options
  • 20-03-2014 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi guys!!!
    I've got my poor washing washing broken.....
    She was working yesterday night was working, this morning I found all the water still inside, I've tried to manually activate the drain and spin.
    All the lights on the machine are working but when I push start....is not going...
    Anyone please can give me an advice in order to get a someone to repair it and that will not just try to squeeze my wallet!!!

thank you so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Before you call anyone out have you checked the filters. I know mine goes like yours if the filters are clogged (usually caused by not fully melted coating on liquid tabs in my case). On my machine there is a circular cover on the bottom right hand corner which you remove and then you can clear out the filter.

Other than that I used a company across the river from Abbeycourt House for repairs before. I found them quite good and not too hard on the pocket.

Oh I should say have a few towels on the floor before trying to unclog the filters in case water comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Zuzi

Yes, today I was with the bucket and the mop....
    I'll ask my boyfriend to check the filter.
    thanks
    If anyone else has some numbers please let me know....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Does sound like the filter needs cleaning alright. Simple quick job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mr washer

Hi If Its not blocked at the filter It is blocked further up the machine. If you cannot fix it and want me to take a look for you you can pm me your number. goodluck

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭solargain

I used the washing machine repair place off the back of washington street a few times but like the others said try the filter first

• Advertisement

So guys...I've empeted all...lots of water as you can imagine from the filter. But yes the filter is clear, nothing was on it....
    What do you think shoul I've to do now? 😫

Yeahhhh guys as I said the filter was clean already... The technician came and the was a small something blocking the pump!!! So he took it off and now is working again! Thanks to the person that send me the pm with the link... My weed end is saved!!! Ahahahah see ya!

Advertisement