Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank deposit

Options
  • 20-03-2014 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi, 
    I have a question. my TSB account record in UK displays that I just withdraw £200 (€242.84) in 26/01/2014. but I received recently my bank statement of bank of Ireland. it deducted excess €242.84 and service charge of €8.50. please help me check it. thank you very much. 
    your sincerely
    Sally

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi sally1111,

Thank you for contacting us here on boards.ie.

To query a transaction on your bank of Ireland bank account please contact your account holding branch, where a representative will be more than happy to check this for you. Regrettably, we are unable to look into this for you here as we do not have account access.

You can find the contact details of your branch here on our website.

Alternatively, if you're registered for Bank of Ireland 365 please call 0818 365 365 / 00353 1404 4000 and a representative can assist you there. Just to mention, you can also query this by sending a secure message through the Online Service Desk while logged into your 365Online.

We hope this is resolved for you soon. If we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to get back in touch. 

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement