Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hookah/Shisha tabacco in Dublin

Options
  • 20-03-2014 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

Just few months ago i moved to Dublin. Today i have ordered Hookah. Is there any good place to buy tabacco and charcoal?

I saw few posts about some place called "Four Seasons" in Augnier Street opposite from DIT, but cant see anything on google street view.

Maybe someone can say exact location where to buy tabacco (not soex or something like that, which is tabacco free) and charcoal. Btw i live in Swords, maybe someone knows a place there.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭despot

There's a nice little place in the Italian quarter, Amir's delights.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CHICHA-CAFE-AMIRS-DELIGHTS/365839464247

Their Facebook hasn't many pictures, mostly soex, but I'm sure they've a lot of variety.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭weldon

There's an Asian supermarket just beyond the church bar on Mary street (continuation of Henry Street). It's on the right hand side and green in colour. They sell a few varieties of the Al Fakher brand. I'm not sure if they do coals though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Morkiz

Thank you guys for answers.

Amir's delights has only herbal with no tobacco in it.

Havent been on Mary street yet. Is this in Asian Food market? Found it on google maps, "Asian Food Co.". And are you sure they have tobacco, not herbal stuff? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭weldon

They sell Al Fakher tobacco. I'm pretty sure that's got Nicotine in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭CatLou

weldon wrote: »
    They sell Al Fakher tobacco. I'm pretty sure that's got Nicotine in it.

True story. Their menu has both tobacco and tobacco-free sishas to smoke there, I assume they also sell both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 nifferdoodle

Hi Everyone, I am actually in search of a late night hookah/Shisha place in Dublin. I'm guessing 2-3am close time? Does anyone know of any that are open that late?
    Thanks!

Advertisement