Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Splash Festival

Options
  • 20-03-2014 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Anyone ever been? Really tempted but my german is terrible so the website makes no sense. Any info appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Anyone ever been? Really tempted but my german is terrible so the website makes no sense. Any info appreciated!
    Well for a start use Google chrome with translate enabled to change the German to English

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭countbezukov

Obviously did that and looked at the english version, but still struggling to find anything about tickets at all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Haha sorry you'd be surprised that would go over a few of my friends heads for instance had a gander at their facebook posted on March 9th (translated)...

wrote:
    Now it went but still quite quickly. No tickets are currently unavailable. Because we know that some of you have no tickets yet, because they thought, not so far before that Festival is sold out, we have secured a last chance, even a quota of 2000 tickets. This quota is on April 3rd at 10: 00 in the sale. Then it will no longer be possible, tickets to buy! We hope to be able to announce yet a further update of the line up until the 03.04..

So it appears you'll have to keep an eye out on April 3rd for the possibility of tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭countbezukov

Cheers, only had time for a quick look last night, I'll look into it more.
    Cheers!

Advertisement