Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lanyard & ID Badge holder in Dublin?

Options
  • 20-03-2014 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Apologies if this isn't the right place to put this, but I'm looking for a shop that sells single lanyards and badge holders in Dublin? Everywhere I've found them are online and you have to bulk buy them.

Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,451 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I was able to buy some on ebay... Individual ones not in bulk. Only other places I see them is in touristy places ie. Guinness / Jameson ones etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Strumms wrote: »
    I was able to buy some on ebay... Individual ones not in bulk. Only other places I see them is in touristy places ie. Guinness / Jameson ones etc...

Any links?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,215 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

Here's an individual one on eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Most locksmiths sell them

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Shortie_82 wrote: »
    Apologies if this isn't the right place to put this, but I'm looking for a shop that sells single lanyards and badge holders in Dublin? Everywhere I've found them are online and you have to bulk buy them.

Anyone any ideas?
    I've got a spare new one if you want it for free, it's a branded Marie Keating lanyard with a badge holder that I got as part of a charity cycle last year and never used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Disney shop should have them.

Advertisement