Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good caterer for home do !

Options
  • 20-03-2014 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

anyone recommend a good caterer for a party at home ? Waterford city !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Lemon Tree in dunmore do a great value selection of food and will mix and match whatever you want.
    They deliver in the city too. Food arrives hot ready to serve (on platters if it's finger food). I've only gotten finger food type things from them (sausages, wings, goujons, Cajun wraps etc but really nice ones), but food out there is generally nice so if imagine if you're looking for dinners it'd be nice too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Deise67

thanks for that , often ate out there food is top notch , didnt realize they delivered !

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

mary grimes down in johnstown ind est

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭space2ground1

Second for Lemontree. When we saw the amount of food that arrived for what we paid, we were delighted. Its top quality stuff too. Get a quiche.. God get a quiche :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

I think the Grannary also do catering

https://www.facebook.com/GranaryCafeWaterford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 nidge123

I have used grannery and their food is top notch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭skelligs

Hook and Ladder - superb for an event I was at recently.

Advertisement