Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Create Opening for folding doors

Options
  • 20-03-2014 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I'm looking at sourcing some folding doors 3015mm and 2836mm. I need to create the openings for these by extending an existing door opening and also extending an existing window opening these openings are going into an existing one storey extension.

Could Catnic(?) lintels do this job or would I need RSJ's. anyone able to supply a rough price for some one to do these opening and a rough timeline?

I'll possibly get a SE to look at this and advise on the openings and agree what needs to be done with door supplier, I'd just like a rough idea of what creating the openings would cost.

Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

no structural matters here. Contact a local structural engineer for advice. And read the forum charter before posting again. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement