Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about ziplock bag for airport security

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yep back to being free. Flew at the weekend too and there was loads there and mind you they were all lads the security chaps were very friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Milly33 wrote: »
    tis a joke with these in Cork. Sometimes they charge for the bags sometimes they don't. Must say the last few times I travelled they were free there. Then you have the one where it depends who you get. I got one girl one time and she said I had too much, it was all in one bag but nope I had to through out some nail polish. Then on other times ive had two bags which I normally take and its grand.. finkiky out they are. Hope you get it all through

I had a strong zip lock bag that I'd used for several trips.

Until one morning a few years ago I was going through security in Cork Airport and I was told it was too big, and I had to go and buy one from a vending machine. That was too small for all the stuff so I put in as much as I could, sealed it and was prepared to leave the remainder of my stuff behind.

I accidentally left the loose stuff on the tray that goes through the x ray, and they were never picked up on! So I was able to take it all with me after all. :rolleyes:

Best to have the regulation ones though. There's no arguing with those guys. Stock up if they're free though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

Seemly only one bag permitted per passenger..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

chrysagon wrote: »
    Seemly only one bag permitted per passenger..

Always been the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

Been the regular commuter, i have seen more than one bag in the tray, for only one passenger, i suppose depends who u meet on the day

• Advertisement
Advertisement