Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre - possible intermittent sync fault

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

eddiem74 wrote: »
    Per this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=89351923&postcount=221 in the broadband forum it has been suggested I have an intermittent sync issue on my line.

Attached is a snapshot of what my logs showed this morning.

Hi eddiem74

It does look like you have intermittent sync and this usually indicates and issue which would need to be logged with eircom technical support. As you have bridge mode set up this may also be contributing and unfortunately eircom do not support bridge mode or issues created by bridge mode.

It's best to contact technical support on free phone 1901 (enter number then choose options 3 then 2 when prompted) or on 1890260260.

Technical support can also be contacted through webchat now at www.eircom.net/about/contact

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Per this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=89351923&postcount=221 in the broadband forum it has been suggested I have an intermittent sync issue on my line.

Hi eddiem74

It does look like you have intermittent sync and this usually indicates and issue which would need to be logged with eircom technical support. As you have bridge mode set up this may also be contributing and unfortunately eircom do not support bridge mode or issues created by bridge mode.

It's best to contact technical support on free phone 1901 (enter number then choose options 3 then 2 when prompted) or on 1890260260.

Technical support can also be contacted through webchat now at www.eircom.net/about/contact

Thanks

Al
    I contacted the chat team and they can see errors on the line so have escalated to local engineer to investigate in the coming days. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi eddiem74

Thanks

Al
    I contacted the chat team and they can see errors on the line so have escalated to local engineer to investigate in the coming days. Thanks!
    That's good eddiem74

Hope it's resolved soon

Al

Advertisement