Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Local Property Tax - Due Today 21/03

• 21-03-2014 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I selected the one off payment option for my LPT and it's due to come out of my bank account today by direct debit. (along with anyone else who selected the one off payment option)

I almost forgot about it. It's hasn't come out yet - might be too early in the day. I'll keep an eye on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Conjalap

It came out in the afternoon. All is good!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 grangerka

I have just checked my account and the payment has never gone through! I was waiting up until now thinking that maybe there's some delay on those charges. Does anybody know what to do now? The website payments are now closed. Am I in bloody arears now?!

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭turnikett1

grangerka wrote: »
    I have just checked my account and the payment has never gone through! I was waiting up until now thinking that maybe there's some delay on those charges. Does anybody know what to do now? The website payments are now closed. Am I in bloody arears now?!

You can either re-submit the bank details or set up a new method of payment. If you do happen to be in arrears, it would be minimal at least... I'm talking only a few cent here, provided you sort it out asap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Has anybody been having problems paying online as we cant seem to get beyond the first page where it says "continue" to process payment?

turnikett1 wrote: »
    You can either re-submit the bank details or set up a new method of payment. If you do happen to be in arrears, it would be minimal at least... I'm talking only a few cent here, provided you sort it out asap!

Thanks for that. I managed to log in with my pin etc and just paid with the card. I got an email confirming the payment. Hopefully this will be it.

• Advertisement

tipptom wrote: »
    Has anybody been having problems paying online as we cant seem to get beyond the first page where it says "continue" to process payment?
    Are you logging in from this site?
    https://lpt.revenue.ie/lpt-web/views/login.html?execution=e1s1
    I managed it yesterday. No issue. you may try clearing your cookies, this sometimes helps.

grangerka wrote: »
    Are you logging in from this site?
    https://lpt.revenue.ie/lpt-web/views/login.html?execution=e1s1
    I managed it yesterday. No issue. you may try clearing your cookies, this sometimes helps.
    Went to post office and paid yesterday,not sure if we will be penalised for late payment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

tipptom wrote: »
    Went to post office and paid yesterday,not sure if we will be penalised for late payment.

Well if you are - it will be one day at 0.0219%. So for €200 say - that would be 4c . :eek:

Ogham wrote: »
    Well if you are - it will be one day at 0.0219%. So for €200 say - that would be 4c . :eek:
    Bummer!!

Advertisement