Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data collection forms

Options
  • 21-03-2014 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm looking for some sample data collection forms (paper based) used by businesses for field sales, surveys, supervisory checklists etc.

We've developed a mobile app to replace paper forms and would like to add some real-life sample forms to help demo our app. Ideally the forms should be reasonably brief so as to suit a mobile app.

Any help would be appreciated and any identifying or personal info will be removed if necessary.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭terryhobdell

Ah you are bringing me back. When I was a young sales rep 50 years ago we had reports Yellow card for each customer White sheet for daily report carbon paper between each all kept in a leather folder with pins to align sheets.They came from company called Kalamazoo if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 EirSurvey

Ah you are bringing me back. When I was a young sales rep 50 years ago we had reports Yellow card for each customer White sheet for daily report carbon paper between each all kept in a leather folder with pins to align sheets.They came from company called Kalamazoo if that helps.

Thanks for the reply especially your mention of a daily summary sheet. This is something we haven't included in our system yet and is a great suggestion.

Goes to show we can learn a lot from existing systems and processes.

Advertisement