Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Code for making transfers

Options
  • 21-03-2014 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Hi i requested a code to activate my mobile,so codes will be sent to me.Ive done this 8 days ago and still havnt received anything. Is there any other was to quicken the process or receive the code manually as its pretty urgent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

[font=Arial", "sans-serif][font=Times New Roman", "serif]Hi Indie.[/font][/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif][font=Times New Roman", "serif]Thank you for contact us here on boards.ie. [/font][/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif][font=Times New Roman", "serif]We're sorry to hear that you are still awaiting your activation code for your mobile. Once you have registered your number an activation code is sent by post to your address on file and should be with you no longer than 3 to 5 working days. [/font][font=Times New Roman", "serif]Regrettably, it is not possible to receive this code in any other manner. [/font][/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif][font=Times New Roman", "serif]To have the 7 digit activation code reissued, you must invalidate the original code that was sent out.  To do this, please do the following[/font]

[/font]
    • [font=Times New Roman", "serif]Select 'Manage accounts' from the left hand navigation bar.[/font]

• [font=Times New Roman", "serif]'Activate my mobile phone'.[/font]

• [font=Times New Roman", "serif]Enter any incorrect 7 digit activation code (for example '1234567').[/font]

• [font=Times New Roman", "serif]Repeat this process two more times.[/font]
    [*]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Once an activation code has been entered incorrectly three times our system automatically sends out a new activation code to the address that is registered on your account.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Alternatively, you can call our Bank of Ireland 365 Team on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1404 4000 and a representative will be more than happy to look into this for you immediately. [/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif][font=Times New Roman", "serif]We hope this is resolved for you soon. If we can help with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again. [/font][/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif][font=Times New Roman", "serif]Thanks, [/font][/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif][font=Times New Roman", "serif]Elaine [/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]
    [font=Times New Roman", "serif] [/font]
    [/font]

Advertisement