Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem Submitting Documents in Stage 1

Options
  • 21-03-2014 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all - I have applied for the working holiday visa 2014. The day after I applied I was requested to upload documents and make payment. I made the payment and it was accepted. I then uploaded a scan of my passport (3.1MB JPG) and a PDF copy of my CV (200KB), but there is no 'SUBMIT' button available, just 'SAVE ONLY'. So I saved them but on the 'Progress' list it says that they are still pending and ther is a red X still showing, indicating that they are not submitted.
    I have sent 4 messages to IEC over the last few days but have had no reply.

Am I missing something? Has anyone else had this problem?

Who do I contact to get this sorted ? i called the helpline but there was no option for this kind of problem - and no option to be put through to a staff member.....

Advertisement