Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon Deal for Beauty Centre on Georges Quay

Options
  • 21-03-2014 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Has anyone gone here with the groupon vouchers or even gone in. My sister is looking to get one but she doesn't want to if tis waste

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭prettyrestless

I work near there and that place hasn't been open since Christmas...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh ok, I actually rang them the other day and spoke to maybe a Filipino girl.. Now I didn't make a booking as it ended up it was another place that she wanted but that girl was all ready to take an appoitment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

I went there for a massage before with groupon, it's the only time I've ever gone foe a massage so I could be wrong, but this one hurt, and not like it was deep tissue or anything.

I wouldn't go back, but that's only one experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Well some massages do hurt as such if you have a lot of knots in your body.. But thanks for the note.. She ended up booking a different place but still odd if pretty says tis closed

Advertisement