Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea vs Arsenal, 12:45, BT Sport

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Oh dear, wrong player sent off.
    GavRedKing wrote: »
    He sent off Gibbs by mistake :O
    What the f**k???
    Gibbs???
    Johner wrote: »
    Wtf?
    Fcuking comical.

ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

bad2dabone wrote: »
    bizarre.

Sorry I am watching this on +1

+1 day :) I'll get my coat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

YayaBanana wrote: »
    We beat Bayern 2-0 in Munich last March. Plus the Liverpool game which has alrady been mentioned,

Meh.... Most people would count the FA cup a secondary competition nowadays ( third in Arsenals priorities at the start of the season I'd have said), so I'd find it hard to count that one tbh.
    The Munich game, iirc Arsenal were trounced in the first leg and exited the competition putting this more in the category of moral victory, rather than an important win over a big team.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

Seeing as the ref didn't see it initially, it's impossible to judge that.

so who saw it then? if the lineseman did not see it either how can they give it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Perfect, somebody should alert the attention of some super-agents to your talent.

You'd swear Mourinho had been playing career mode in FIFA or something.

Ha ha. Chelsea spent hundreds of millions on players in the space of a few years.

Man City, PSG can do the same.

Jose's skill in in delivering trophies. Building the squad was the simple part.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Sorry I am watching this on +1

+1 day :) I'll get my coat

And never come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

Quazzie wrote: »
    I'm sure they'd all love to play for him. He pays the best wages after all. The truth is though that he doesn't stick around clubs long enough to see if his success will last. He goes in. Has short term success then leaves. He knows how to manage a team, but next to nothing about how to manage a club.

Wenger had short term success then just hangs around living off the memories TSHO at least tests himself. He has been consistently successful over many years success Wenger could only dream about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Wenger had short term success then just hangs around living off the memories TSHO at least tests himself. He has been consistently successful over many years success Wenger could only dream about.

Sorry, just got to ask what the hell is TSHO??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

KingdomYid wrote: »

The Special -H- One.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Jernal wrote: »
    The Special -H- One.

The special happy one 😎

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Pity he didn't opt for the word "kind" instead of "happy".
    If he did...we could call him The Special K.
    Ahhh yeahhhh!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement