Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless USB

Options
  • 21-03-2014 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys.

I'm looking to get a Wireless USB device. My desktop supports USB3 and I'm wondering if anyone could recommend a wireless USB adapter that i could pick up from PC World or any store in and around South Dublin.

Also is there a massive difference in performance with regards to a USB / Internal card, I do quite a lot of gaming / streaming and downloading and am looking for something that is stable.

Currently have 150meg upc broadband and with a network card I'm connecting at 125-150 I would like something that would connect at similar speeds.

I was thinking along the lines of this .

http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/ASUS-USBN53-N600-Dual-Band-USB-Wireless-Adapter/315672/7.17

Advertisement