If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New OPTOMA HD131XE

Options
  • 21-03-2014 5:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭

Hiya, very interested in this
    OPTOMA HD131XE

Can you tell me whats the difference between it and the

OPTOMA HD131X

how many have you left in stock, I have purchased off you before

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

OPTOMA HD131XE

OPTOMA HD131X

Hi The culture of deference.

We currently have two of the HD131XE left in stock but it is an instore only purhcase and we are unable to ship this product.

I have tried to compare the two and I don't seem to see any difference between them. It is the only the XE version that we have stocked.

I hope this is of help.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

OPTOMA HD131XE

OPTOMA HD131X

We currently have two of the HD131XE left in stock but it is an instore only purhcase and we are unable to ship this product.

I have tried to compare the two and I don't seem to see any difference between them. It is the only the XE version that we have stocked.

I hope this is of help.
    thanks for the reply kenny, will phone you in an hour to order, a friend of mine will be in belfast later today and tomorro,

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

The difference is in the Lumens and the contrast:

HD131X:
    2000 ANSI Lumens
    20,000:1 Contrast

HD131Xe:
    2500 ANSI Lumens
    18,000:1 Contrast

Sources: http://www.optoma.ae/projectordetailshccs.aspx?ShowMenu=HE&PTypedb=Home%20Entertainment&PC=HD131X and http://www.optoma.co.uk/projectordetailshccs.aspx?ShowMenu=HE&PTypedb=Home%20Entertainment&PC=HD131Xe
    OPTOMA HD131XE

OPTOMA HD131X

OPTOMA HD131XE

OPTOMA HD131X

I hope this is of help.
    thanks for the reply kenny, will phone you in an hour to order, a friend of mine will be in belfast later today and tomorro,
    Hi Culture,

No problem, we can have one held for you.  Just a heads up, we can't have orders paid for over the phone and collected in store.  There's no problem reserving the projector, and then your friend can pay in store.

Let me know if this suits.

Chris  

OPTOMA HD131XE

OPTOMA HD131X

I hope this is of help.
    Hi Culture,

No problem, we can have one held for you.  Just a heads up, we can't have orders paid for over the phone and collected in store.  There's no problem reserving the projector, and then your friend can pay in store.

Chris  
    ok. will ask him, thanks for holding it, just to check, the optoma is brand new and sealed?

• Advertisement

OPTOMA HD131XE

OPTOMA HD131X

I hope this is of help.
    Hi Culture,

Chris  
    ok. will ask him, thanks for holding it, just to check, the optoma is brand new and sealed?
    Hi again,

All brand new and sealed :)

Chris

OPTOMA HD131XE

OPTOMA HD131X

I hope this is of help.
    Hi Culture,

Chris  
    Hi again,

Chris
    what glasses would you recommend, and do the ordinary cinema glasses work

OPTOMA HD131XE

OPTOMA HD131X

I hope this is of help.
    Hi Culture,

Chris  
    Hi again,

Chris
    what glasses would you recommend, and do the ordinary cinema glasses work
    Hi.

As the projector is active 3D the glasses the cinema use will not work along with this.

Optoma do make their own glasses priced at £79.95 per pair.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/projector-screens-accessories/optoma/zf2100-3d-glasses/opto-zf2100

I'm not sure if you could get a universal pair to work with Optoma products.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.