Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Print odd pages from tray 2 HP3600

Options
  • 21-03-2014 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have carbonless paper here (White & Yellow) and I would like to print forms using my HP3600.

Page one (White) from Tray 1 and page two (Yellow) from Tray 2.

The file that I would like to print is a two page document with the same text on both pages in word 2010 format.
    • The paper comes in separate boxes so going for the manual duplex route will not work as this will not merge the two sheets together.
    • I can set the front page and the last page of the document in printer setting to come from different trays but not the odd or even.
    • Have tried a mail merge but that will just create a single document which pulls all except the last page from Tray 2.

I have a couple of hundred to do.

Any Ideas would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

I thought that I would share the solution, luckily enough its only a 2 page document.

Page setup in Word

23_03_2014_22_35_12.jpg

Advertisement