If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q Acoustics 2010i and Q Acoustics 2070i Subwoofer in Walnut

Options
  • 21-03-2014 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Could you please give me your best price for these items.To be delivered to Limerick. I will be using the 2010i as surrounds. I have already got the 2020is and the 2000CI Centre installed already.
    Regards. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

lafpat wrote: »
    Could you please give me your best price for these items.To be delivered to Limerick. I will be using the 2010i as surrounds. I have already got the 2020is and the 2000CI Centre installed already.
    Regards. 
    Hi Lafpat.

The price on the 2010i and the 2070i would be £395.90 delivered.

We are currently waiting on the walnut finish arriving back into stock.

Let me know what you think.

Any questions please ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lafpat

Thanks when do you think you might get the Walnut Delivered? and what would that be in Euros
    Regards

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks when do you think you might get the Walnut Delivered? and what would that be in Euros
    Regards
    Hey Lafpat.

I would need to check on Monday to see how quickly I will be getting the Walnut finish

Total in Euros would be 494.99 Euro delivered.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Regards
    Lafpat,

we have lots of the 2020i and 2070si available in shiny walnut...

...would you like a deal and keep the whole system the same all around ;)?

............Lets pretend the 2020's in walnut were the same price as the 2010's for a few mins and we could do the 20's with the 70 sub at just £395.95 delivered??

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lafpat

Deal done very happy now that all the speakers are the same. Thanks John and crew

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.