Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mullingar broadband dropping

Options
  • 21-03-2014 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Per my recent thread which was not answered my bb is up and down like a yoyo on occasion, this evening being one such occasion. Its driving me mad.

Other thread:http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057123374/2/#post89326396

And I sent a pm three weeks ago.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

percy212 wrote: »
    Per my recent thread which was not answered my bb is up and down like a yoyo on occasion, this evening being one such occasion. Its driving me mad.

Other thread:http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057123374/2/#post89326396

And I sent a pm three weeks ago.
    Hi percy212

I have your landline number however cannot conduct tests as you have efibre broadband. Can you please PM me the account number associated and I will request a member of technical support to look in to this?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

Are you seriously telling me you cant find my account using my phone number? I don't believe you.

Are you seriously telling me you cant find my account using my phone number? I don't believe you.

Hi percy212

That's what I'm telling you as I cannot access efibre accounts without the efibre account number.

I'm offering to send this to technical support for you however if you do not want to PM me the account number you will need to contact them yourself on 1890260260 of through our web chat service: www.eircom.net/about/contact.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

No need to get snippy Al. Your customer system sounds like a mess. This issue has been going on for weeks with no follow up. Its not acceptable. I will be in touch later today with my top secret and untraceable through any other means efibre account number. I expect an immediate response and resolution of the problem.
    Hi percy212

That's what I'm telling you as I cannot access efibre accounts without the efibre account number.

I'm offering to send this to technical support for you however if you do not want to PM me the account number you will need to contact them yourself on 1890260260 of through our web chat service: www.eircom.net/about/contact.

Al

No need to get snippy Al. Your customer system sounds like a mess. This issue has been going on for weeks with no follow up. Its not acceptable. I will be in touch later today with my top secret and untraceable through any other means efibre account number. I expect an immediate response and resolution of the problem.
    Hi percy212

Al

No worries percy212

Once you have your account number PM it to me and I'll send this to technical support for investigation - I can't gurantee an immediate response and resolution of the problem but I will let you know as soon as I have a response from technical support.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement