Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big brands that make disappointing products/Budget brands that make excellent things

12345679»

Comments

What happens when you want to pee with one of them things in?

Anatomy lesson urgently needed here.

Nothing happens, since you don't pee out your vagina.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Well in this case the female body switches to peeing through the urethra instead of the vagina.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

I wanted bargains, not uncomfortable lady talk! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Candie wrote: »

Yes you do

Yes you do

No, you don't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethra
    In female placental mammals, the urethra is shorter and emerges at the female external urethral orifice above the vaginal opening.

Oh God !

Oh God !

Yeah, well, that's life.

At least I know where my pee comes from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭iguana

And I thought the urethra confusion scenes on season 2 of a certain popular prison series were a bit far fetched! How can grown adults not know basic anatomy?

I think you should start another thread on the mis education of blokes and their lack of knowledge as to where pee comes from. Or whether ladies poo when giving birth :)

iguana wrote: »
    And I thought the urethra confusion scenes on season 2 of a certain popular prison series were a bit far fetched! How can grown adults not know basic anatomy?

Apparently we can also switch where we pee from, as needed.

You couldn't make it up. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Really? After 29 years and I'm only finding this out now! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

The iPods just seem to die one day for no reason. They just stop charging or the clickwheel gets unresponsive. I'd almost swear they were designed that way to force you to buy a new one

Maybe you were just unlucky and got a dud. I'v had my iPod classic for at least six years now, and its never let me down (touch wood) Really never expected it to last this long, but the thing works as well as the day I bought it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Really? After 29 years and I'm only finding this out now! :eek:
    How did you imagine a woman peed when using a tampon? :confused:

You don't know?
    Gongoozler wrote: »
    Well in this case the female body switches to peeing through the urethra instead of the vagina.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

You don't know?
    That response was a joke surely?

That response was a joke surely?

I really hope so, but I'm not taking anything for granted given some of the other responses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

And here I was thinking this thread was about food.....

It was more pleasant when is was about foodstuff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

It's called taking the piss......Ba dum tish!

And here I was thinking this thread was about food.....

It was more pleasant when is was about foodstuff!

When I lived near an Aldi I used to get these amazing cookies with peanuts all over them, they were gorgeous. Nicest cookies I've ever had, never found anything even comparable.

And their Touche Eclat rip-off pen thing is miles better than actual Touch Eclat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

When I lived near an Aldi I used to get these amazing cookies with peanuts all over them, they were gorgeous. Nicest cookies I've ever had, never found anything even comparable.

And their Touche Eclat rip-off pen thing is miles better than actual Touch Eclat.
    Point taken re beauty products.....all else feeling a tad uncomfortable though!
    Good luck to you with your cookies/peanuts ensemble!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Tell me more? Do they have that pen thing at the moment, do you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

I really hope so, but I'm not taking anything for granted given some of the other responses.

Of course it was :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭iguana

LynnGrace wrote: »

They should do. It's a permanent product rather than a special. It only costs €5-6 and works really well. I really like their foundation too, their pale one is perfect for someone with pale, pink-toned skin, ie 90% of Irish people.

iguana wrote: »
    They should do. It's a permanent product rather than a special.

Stock levels have been low the last few times I've gone looking for it, if I could find stock at all. Bought about 5 the last time I saw them as I don't live near an Aldi now. You'd imagine the shelves would be groaning with proven sellers.

LynneGrace, it lasts longer and is more subtle than Touche Eclat, blends better and is less than a quarter of the price of YSL. Worth trying out if you can get your hands on one.

LynnGrace wrote: »

:) thats what I was thinking !! :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

as I don't live near an Aldi now. You'd imagine the shelves would be groaning with proven sellers.
    Aldi Chilli Chips , the red packs are always the first to go.

the number of times I've opened the box underneath and found it devoid of red packs too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Aldi Chilli Chips , the red packs are always the first to go.

the number of times I've opened the box underneath and found it devoid of red packs too :(

Same thing with the chocolate peanuts in Aldi...all the chocolate raisins are left there in the box...I stock up when I can but then I end up eating them all much quicker..:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

Treacle Moon shower and bath products only in Tesco..look alikes for Philosophy, but as good or better and a lot cheaper. I put them into handwash dispensers and use them as liquid handwash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

The Fairtrade tea bags in Aldi, lovely tea! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Anyone try the Aldi version of Jagermeister? Its half the price of the normal one

https://www.aldi.ie/en/specialbuys/thursday-25-september/products-detail-page/ps/p/jagdbitter-herbal-liqueur-1/

Uh oh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement