Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weekend money lodging to ptsb

Options
  • 21-03-2014 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭

Is is possible to lodge money to PTSB in Waterford over the weekend/after hours.I thought I could do it at the outside ATM at 5 this evening, but apparently not.Some fella came along and dropped something in a metal box near the ATM in the hypercentre, but it didn't click with me what he was doing.Was that what he might be doing and if so, what would I have to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

jimmyw wrote: »
    Is is possible to lodge money to PTSB in Waterford over the weekend/after hours.I thought I could do it at the outside ATM at 5 this evening, but apparently not.Some fella came along and dropped something in a metal box near the ATM in the hypercentre, but it didn't click with me what he was doing.Was that what he might be doing and if so, what would I have to do?

Thats a night safe, kind of like a quicklodge for afterhours.. normally restricted to business customers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Does PTSB have an arrangement with An Post, as AIB do, AIB customers can lodge on Saturday mornings in the Post Office.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Ah right I see, but thats great and dandy, but what about everyone else? I thought it was pretty basic to be able to lodge money at the weekend at least at the ATM.

I remember some bank before where you had a special envelope with money and you just pop it into a box or something, back in the days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Ah right I see, but thats great and dandy, but what about everyone else? I thought it was pretty basic to be able to lodge money at the weekend at least at the ATM.

I remember some bank before where you had a special envelope with money and you just pop it into a box or something, back in the days.

Well if you're near any of the newer PTSB machines - I think they are dotted around some (very few) shopping centres - they let you make lodgements

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

jameshayes wrote: »
    Well if you're near any of the newer PTSB machines - I think they are dotted around some (very few) shopping centres - they let you make lodgements

Really? Are they like the ones inside the branch? Where are they do you know?

Cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement