Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Ireland

Options
  • 21-03-2014 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I am moving back to the Cork/Kerry area after thrity three years in the UK and I am interested in the following if anybody has had an experience?
    I already ahve aremovals person and a house in Ireland and lots of relatives.
    The most economic way to transfer money from UK to Eire bank on a regular basis as my pension etc. will be uk based.
    What of the Irish health service, do I need a health insurance policy?
    How can I or should I maintain an address in the UK and to what advantage?
    Hope it is OK to say this but many of my friends say Ireland is a more corrupt country, eg bribes and people not delivering what they agreed to and this is a bit anxiety provoking for me. Any other thoughts on anything I need to be doing now as due to move in May.
    Appreciatively, G n

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You've already posted this elsewhere on the site, Please don't cross post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement